Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Say It Don't Assume It!

Short post today.

Last night I experienced something breathtaking: I was able to tell a person I think they are inspiring and amazing. Why is this important? I actually told them, not other people, THEM. Isn't it interesting how we talk about people behind their backs, good and bad, more than actually to their face? I mean we have let gossip get the best of us and have been sucked into the belief, 'people don't need to be told they are awesome.'

WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD!

Everyone needs encouragement in this journey of life. We all need to hear words of love and life. We need to know people are remembering us and pointing us to good things. I was able to tell a beautiful person last night how inspiring their life is; how proud I am; how beautiful the influence they have on the world is. It was amazing for me to get out those words because not only did this person need to hear them, I needed to say them out loud to this very person.

Could it be, this morning, you need to tell a person they are wonderful? DO IT! Do not hesitate because they are probably in DESPERATE need of hearing it right now.

It's time we lift people up because at this moment we are one of the most depressed generations ever; so disconnected from each other emotionally and from the good things.

It's time. Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment